Requirements of the Role
In order to ensure we create a dynamic and proactive network capable of influencing change, it is essential the Perth Ambassadors fulfil the requirements of the role.
Our original cohort of Ambassadors represents many different sectors of Perth's thriving business community and it is our ambition to build on this foundation as we grow. We seek individuals who show real commitment to the area and who are passionate about raising our profile as a place to do serious business in Scotland and the UK.
Bring your experience and knowledge to the decision-making table.
As it grows, Perth Ambassadors will play an important role in delivering the strategic aims and ambitions of the City Development Plan, the Tay Cities Deal, and the Economic Wellbeing Strategy featuring the Perth Offer. It is our aim to encourage and stimulate entrepreneurial activity and inward investment as we emerge from the challenges of lockdown and work towards recovery.
We ask that everyone offers up a minimum of 2 - 4 hours each month to champion the future of the Perth city region; whether it's reinforcing our message, joining working groups as part of the leadership programme or spearheading your own initiative for change, your experience and knowledge can help to forge a brighter future.
Do you have the qualities we require in an Ambassador?
- A senior managerial or decision-making position with a minimum of five years' commercial experience.
- An understanding of the key challenges and opportunities facing Perth's economic wellbeing today.
- A belief that Perth and the wider area has the potential to become a leading player in the Scottish and UK economy.
- A willingness to champion the area and to promote local and regional campaigns to your own network.
- 2 - 4 hours each month to campaign, network, engage with working projects, or attend events and meetings in an Ambassadorial role.